A Warrior Walker also needs to use Common Sense.
Some examples of using Common Sense are:
- Don’t walk at dangerous times, such as too late at night or too early in the morning.
- Don’t walk in unsafe areas or on unsafe roads (walk in pedestrian friendly areas).
- Don’t overdo it. It took me more than a year to build up to walking 5 hours per day. I started out walking 30 minutes per day for 4 or 5 days a week. Give it time.
- Don’t go petting strange dogs and strange animals. You might get bit (or worse).
- Wear appropriate clothing (light clothing at night is excellent because it makes it easier for you to be seen).
- Get your doctor’s approval.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a healthy diet.
REMEMBER – THESE ARE EXAMPLES!!! THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LIST.