iWarriorWalk Life Enhancement Program Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES.
The iWarriorWalk Life Enhancement Program Contest (the “Contest”) is designed to encourage persons desiring to make permanent, lasting, beneficial changes in their lives (“Contestant(s)” or “You”) to do so. iWarriorWalk.com, LLC, an Arizona limited liability (“iWarriorWalk”) company will choose the winning entries, and prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Contest Rules (the “Rules”).
1. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Contest, an Contestant must: (a) be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. legal resident at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Contest is void outside of the fifty (50) states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders of iWarriorWalk, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, and agents (“Contest Entities”), and members of the Contest Entities’ and their immediate families of such employees, officers and directors are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
3. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by iWarriorWalk.com, LLC (“iWarriorWalk” or “Sponsor”), an Arizona limited liability.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on March 7, 2012 at 6:00:00 A.M. Mountain Standard Time (MST) Zone in the United States (Arizona Time) and ends on April 30, 2012 at 11:59:59 P.M. MST (Arizona Time) (“Contest Period”). All dates are subject to change.
5. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the Contest, visit the Facebook page of Stanley Bronstein and iWarriorWalk located at Facebook.com/iWarriorWalk/ (“Contest Site”) during the Contest Period and do the following:
1) Send a friend request to Stanley Bronstein
2) Post on his wall at Facebook.com/iWarriorWalk the following:
a) What aspect(s) of your life you want to change;
b) Why you want to change those aspects;
c) Why you’re willing to change; and
d) Any other details about your personal story you believe are relevant to your entry in the Contest.
To submit an entry in hard-copy form, the entry must be mailed in an envelope with proper postage affixed, to the following mailing address:
9220 E. Raintree Drive Suite 105
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER Contestant. While you may only enter once, you may make multiple postings to the Contest Site (but iWarriorWalk reserves the right to edit or delete any such postings in the event they become excessive, offensive, interfere with the administration of the Contest or otherwise constitute a nuisance to the general public or iWarriorWalk.
To be considered for the Contest, complete entries must be: (i) postmarked or posted to the Contest Site by April 30, 2012 by 11:59:59 p.m. (PT); (ii) received by April 30, 2012 by 11:59:59 p.m. (PT); and (iii) in English. Machine or computer-generated mass entries will be disqualified. Any submission not meeting the aforementioned criteria will be disqualified. iWarriorWalk accepts no responsibility for submissions lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever caused. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of entry.
Judging decisions of Stanley Bronstein and iWarriorWalk are final and binding. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is unable for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then iWarriorWalk reserves the right to award the prize to another Contestant.
6. PRIZES: Two winners will be chosen who will each win an iWarriorWalk Lifestyle Enhancement consultation over a period of seven (7) days wherein Stanley Bronstein and iWarriorWalk will consult with said winner(s) to formulate a personalized lifestyle enhancement program (the “Prize” or “Prizes”). All Prizes will be fulfilled either (i) through telephone / internet consultation using telephone, Skype, text messaging and/or email, or (ii) if the winner chooses to travel to Scottsdale Arizona at their sole cost and expense for all food, lodging and travel, Stanley Bronstein, on behalf of iWarriorWalk, will consult with said winner(s) in person. All Prizes will be fulfilled at a time, place and method mutually satisfactory to the winner, Stanley Bronstein and iWarriorWalk.
7. TAXES: Awards of prizes to potential winners are expressly subject to the requirement that they submit to iWarriorWalk all documentation requested to permit it to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws. All taxes imposed on prizes (if any) are the sole responsibility of Contestant. If a potential winner fails to provide such documentation or comply with such laws, the prize may be forfeited and iWarriorWalk may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner. For purposes of the Contest, each prize shall be deemed to have a value of $500.00 US.
8. RIGHTS: As between iWarriorWalk and the Contestant, the Contestant retains ownership of all property rights pertaining to their entry / personal story details. As a condition of entry, Contestant grants iWarriorWalk a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, and distribute, said entry / personal story details, including display on the iWarriorWalk website(s), without any compensation to Contestant. Entries will not be returned.
9. PUBLICITY. By entering the Contest, Contestants agree to participate in any media or promotional activity resulting from the Contest as reasonably requested by iWarriorWalk at iWarriorWalk’s expense and agree and consent to use of their name and/or likeness by iWarriorWalk. iWarriorWalk will contact Contestants in advance of any iWarriorWalk-sponsored media request for interviews.
10. ELIMINATION. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by Contestant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, Contestant’s personal story or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Contestant from the Contest.
11. RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, iWarriorWalk reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
12. MISCELLANEOUS: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and Contestants expressly waive any and all such rights. By entering the Contest, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Contest will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and iWarriorWalk of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Rules, shall be submitted to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Phoenix, Arizona, USA area, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.
A list of winners will be posted to the Contest Site upon conclusion of the Contest.